Where to Find In-Home Senior Care
When looking for in-home senior care, there are a few things to keep in mind. Home care assistance can be a great help for seniors who need help with activities of daily living. Home health care services can also be an excellent option for seniors who want to age in place. Here are a few things to consider when choosing home care or home health care services:
- What kind of help does the senior need? Do they need help with activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, and eating? Or does the senior need more comprehensive medical care?
- What is the budget for home care or home health care services? In-home care can be expensive, so it’s essential to make sure that the budget is realistic.
- What are the hours of operation for home care or home health care services? This is important to know if the senior needs around-the-clock care.
- What are the qualifications of the caregivers? Make sure to ask about the caregiver’s training and experience.
- What are the policies of the home care or home health care provider? Be sure to ask about things like cancellation policies and payment policies.
Choosing home care services can be a difficult decision, but it’s essential to make sure that you select a provider that will meet the needs of your loved one. For more information on choosing in-home senior care, check out the selection of local caregivers available from Care.com.
Many Options for Levels of Senior Care
Find caregivers from Care.com that can offer your loved one several levels of care, including:
- Grocery Shopping
- Meal Prep
- Check-ins and Companionship
Benefits of a Trusted Caregiver from Care.com
Some of the benefits of choosing a trusted caregiver from Care.com include:
- Every caregiver completes an annual background check
- Flexible scheduling
- No minimum hours
- Consistent caregivers as families can schedule directly with the caregiver themselves
Sign up for Care.com today and find the right home care companion for your loved one.